Abbaszadeh, M., Javan-Nikkhah, M. and Padasht-Dekaei, F. (2007). Sexual fertility and mating types of Gibberella fujikuroi species complex, the cause of bakanae disease and foot rot in Guilan province, Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science, 38, 685-692. (In Farsi)
Abdel-Hameed, A. A., El-Hawarry, S. and Kamel, M. M. (2008). Prevalence and distribution of airborne and waterborne fungi and Actinomycetes in the Nile River. Aerobiology, 24, 231-240.
Alian, A., Javan-Nikkhah, M., Aminian, H. and Khosravi, V. (2008). Investigation on mating populations and mating types of Gibberella fujikuroi, the causal agent of rice bakanae disease in Mazandaran province. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology, 44, 121-136. (In Farsi)
Alizadeh, A., Javan-Nikkhah, M., Salehi-Jouzani, G. R., Fotouhifar, Kh. B., Roodbar-Shojaei, T., Rahjoo V. and Taherkhani K. (2017). AFLP, pathogenicity and mating type analysis of Iranian Fusarium proliferatum isolates recovered from maize, rice, sugarcane and onion. Mycologia Iranica, 4(1), 13-28.
Amatulli, M. T., Spadaro, D., Gullino, M. L. and Garibaldi, A. (2012). Conventional and real-time PCR for the identification of Fusarium fujikuroi and Fusarium proliferatum from diseased rice tissues and seeds. European Journal of Plant Pathology, 134(2), 401-408.
Chulze, S. N., Ramirez, M. L., Torres, A. and Leslie, J. F. (2000). Genetic variation in Fusarium section Liseola from no-till maize in Argentina. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 66(12), 5312-5315.
Coppin, E., Debuchy, R., Arnaise, S. and Picard, M. (1997). Mating type and sexual development in filamentous ascomycetes. Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews, 61, 411-428.
Dix, N. J. and Webster, J. (1995). Fungal Ecology. Chapman and Hall, London, UK.
Doyle, J. J. and Doyle, J. L. (1990). Isolation of plant DNA from fresh tissue. Focus, 12, 13-15.
10. Elmer, W. H. (2008). Preventing spread of Fusarium wilt of Hiemalis begonias in the greenhouse. Crop Protection, 27, 1078-1083.
11. Gil-Serna, J., Galvez, L., Paris, M. and Palmero, D. (2016). Fusarium proliferatum from rainwater and rooted garlic show genetic and pathogenicity differences. European Journal of Plant Pathology, 146(1), 199-206.
12. Gordon, W. L. (1960). The taxonomy and habitats of Fusarium species from tropical and temperate regions. Canadian Journal of Botany, 38, 643-658.
13. Hebert, T. T. (1971). The perfect stage of Pyricularia grisea. Phytopathology, 61, 83-87.
14. Heidari, H. and Alijani, B. (1999). Climatologically classification of Iran using multivariate statistical methods. Geographical Research, 37: 74-57. (In Farsi)
15. Igbal, S. H. and Webster, J. (1995). Aquatic hyphomycetes spora of the River Exe and its tributaries. Transactions of the British Mycological Society, 61(2), 331-346.
16. Jafari, A. A., Ghaneian, M. T., Ehrampoush, M. H. and Zarei, S. (2011). Survey of fungal contamination in surfaces of Yazd indoor swimming pools in 2011. The Journal of Toloo-e-behdasht, 39(2): 61-69. (In Farsi)
17. Kerenyi, Z., Zeller K., Hornok, L. and Leslie, J. F. (1999). Molecular standardization of mating type terminology in the Gibberella fujikuroi species complex. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 65(9), 4071-4076.
18. Kerenyi, Z., Moretti, A., Waalwijk, C., Olah, B. and Hornok, L. (2004). Mating type sequences in asexually reproducing Fusarium species. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 70(8), 4419-4423.
19. Khatabakhsh, M. (1996). Distribution of aquatic freshwater leaf-inhabiting Hyphomycetes associated with aquatic plants in Caspian Sea shores. M. Sc. Thesis in plant pathology, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran. (In Farsi)
20. Kovacevic, T., Levic, J., Stankovic, S. and Vukojevic, J. (2013). Mating populations of Gibberella fujikuroi (Sawada) S. Ito species complex isolating from maize, sorghum and wheat in Serbia. Genetika, 45(3), 749-760.
21. Lacey, J. (1981). The aerobiology of conidial fungi. Biology of Conidial Fungi, 1, 373–416.
22. Leslie, J. F. and Klein, K. K. 1996. Female fertility and mating type effects on effective population size and evolution in filamentous fungi. Genetics, 144, 557-567.
23. Leslie, J. F. and Summerell, B. A. (2006). The Fusarium Laboratory Manual. Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, USA.
24. Lotfi-Miri, F., Javan-Nikkhah, M., Zamani H. R. and Padasht-Dehkai, F. (2011). Mating populations of Gibberella fujikuroi species complex, the causal agent of rice foot rot in Guilan province, and determination of their vegetative compatibility groups. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Science, 42(1), 61-74. (In Farsi)
25. Martin, S. H., Wingfield, B. D., Wingfield, M. J. and Steenkamp, E. T. (2011). Structure and evolution of the Fusarium mating type locus: new insights from the Gibberella fujikuroi complex. Fungal Genetics and Biology, 48, 731-740.
26. Mekwatanakarn, P., Kositratana, W., Phormraka, T. and Zeigler, R. S. (1999). Sexually fertile Magnaporthe grisea rice pathogens in Thailand. Plant Disease, 83(10), 939-943.
27. Milgroom, M. 1996. Recombination and multilocus structure of fungal population. Annual Review of Phytopathology, 34, 457-477.
28. Mohammadian, E., Javan–Nikkhah M., Okhovat S. M. and Ghazanfari, K. (2011). Study on genetic diversity of Gibberella moniliformis and G. intermedia from corn and rice, and determination of fertility status and of mating type alleles. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 5(11), 1448-1454.
29. Mohd Zainudin, N. A. I., Hamzah, F. A., Kusal, N. A., Zambri, N. S. and Salleh, S. (2017). Characterization and pathogenicity of Fusarium proliferatum and Fusarium verticillioides, causal agents of Fusarium ear rot of corn. Turkish Journal of Biology, 41, 220-230.
30. Mollazadeh, P. and Malakootian, M. (2010). Survey of fungi contamination and chemical water experiment in public pools of Kerman city. In: Proceedings of 13th National Congress On Environmental Health, 1-3 Nov, Kerman, Iran, pp. 1-5. (In Farsi)
31. Moncrief, I., Garzon, C., Marek, S., Stack, J., Gamliel, A., Garrido, P., Proano, F., Gard, M., Dehne, H. and Fletcher, J. (2016). Development of simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers for discrimination among isolates of Fusarium proliferatum. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 126, 12-17.
32. Neddaf, H. M., Aouini, L., Bouznad, Z. and Kema, G. H. J. (2017). Equal distribution of mating type alleles and the presence of strobilurin resistance in Algerian Zymoseptoria tritici field populations. Plant Disease, 101, 544-549.
33. Palmero, D., Iglesias, C., de-Cara, M., Lomas, T., Santos, M. and Tello, J. C. (2009). Species of Fusarium isolated from river and sea water of southeastern Spain and pathogenicity on four plant species. Plant Disease, 93, 377-385.
34. Palmero, D., Rodriguez, J. M., de-Cara, M., Camacho, F., Iglesias, C. and Tello, J. C. (2011). Fungal microbiota from rain water and pathogenicity of Fusarium species isolated from atmospheric dust and rainfall dust. Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 38, 13-20.
35. Salleh, D and Salleh, B. (2017). Morphological characteristics and mating populations of Fusarium species in Gibberella fujikuroi species complex (Gfsc) associated with stalk rot disease of maize in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Plant Pathology Journal, 16, 33-40.
36. Tredway, L. P., Stevenson, K. L. and Burpee, L. L. (2003). Mating type distribution and fertility status in Magnaporthe grisea populations form turfgrass in Georgia. Plant Disease, 87, 435-441.
37. Tsui, C. K. M., DiGuistini, S., Wang, Y., Feau, N., Dhillon, B., Bohlmann, J. and Hamelin, R. C. (2013). Unequal recombination and evolution of the mating-type (MAT) loci in the pathogenic fungus Grosmannia clavigera and relatives. G3-Genes Genomes Genetics, 3(3), 4957-4962.
38. Venturini, G., Assante, G., Toffolatti, S. L. and Vercesi, A. (2011). Mating behavior of a Northern Italian population of Fusarium verticillioides associated with maize. Journal of Applied Genetics, 52, 367-370.
39. Viji, G. and Gnanamanickam, S. S. 1998. Mating type distribution and fertility status of Magnaporthe grisea populations from various hosts in India. Plant Disease, 82, 36-40.
40. Waalwijk, C., Keszthelyi, A., van-der-Lee, T., Jeney, A., de-Vries, I. and Kerenyi, Z. (2006). Mating type loci in Fusarium: structure and function. Mycotoxin Research, 22(1): 54-60.
41. Zeigler, R. S. 1998. Recombination in Magnaporthe grisea. Annual Review of Phytopathology, 36, 249-275.