- Ahmadi, K., Gholizadeh, H., Ebadzadeh, H., Hatami, F., Hoseinpoor, R., Abdshah, H., Rezaee, M.M., & Estabragh, M.F. (2017). Agricultural Statistics, Third edition, Gardening Products, Ministry of Jihad Agriculture, Deputy Director of Planning and Economics, Center for Information and Communication Technologies.
- Amirshaghaghi, F & Safari, M. (2016). Comparison and technical evaluation of electrostatic micronair and tractor mounted lance sprayers in order to control (Carpocasa pomonellaL.) in apple orchards. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 6(2): 376-383(In Farsi).
- Anonymous. (2015). Review of the Export Advantages of Dates in the Agricultural Area. Mizan news Agency, News Code: 230837, from http://www.mizanonline.com/fa/news/230837/70 (In Farsi).
- Anonymous. (2017). Guidelines for care and warning networks and control of Cicala pest. Hormozgan Agricultural Jihad Organization. From http://hormozgan-agri-jahad.ir/pdf/azmoon96/6.pdf (In Farsi).
- Arbabtafti, R., Sheikhi-garjan, A., Gharalari, A.H. & Damghani, R. (2014). Effects of adjuvants on the efficacy of certain insecticides against Ommatissus lybicus Bergevin (Hem. Tropiduchidae) in Iran. Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 10: 526-533.
- Eata, M. (1990). Investigating the effects of palm date cluster coverage from inoculation stage to fruit arrival in preventing atmospheric agents and birds on the quantitative and qualitative properties of the product. Journal of Seed and Plant Improvement Research Institute: 46-32 (In Farsi).
- Fallah-Jeddi, R. (2000). Building and application of conventional sprayers in Iran. Educational services and technology.Pages:80 (In Farsi).
- Gharib, A.R. (1991). Important pests of palm trees. Agricultural Extension Organization Publications (In Farsi).
- Ghasemi-Nejad, R.M., Almasi, M. & Sheikh Davoodi, M.J. (2008). Survey of Specific Fuel Consumption and Energy Efficiency for Two MF285 and ITM750 Tractors. Fifth National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. 6-7 September, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (In Farsi).
10. Giles, D.K. & Billing.R.C. (2015). Deployment and Performance of a UAV for Crop Spraying. Chemical engineering transactions: 44.
11. Heidari, A. & Asari, M.J. (2016). Evaluation of air pollution efficiency in control of date spread. Twenty-second of Iranian Plant Protection Congress, September 9 (In Farsi).
12. Hoffmann, H., Jensen, R., Thomsen, A., Nieto, H. & Friborg, T. (2016). Crop water stress maps for an entire growing season from visible and thermal UAV imagery. Bio geosciences, 13(65):45-63.
13. Kaj-Baf, GH.R &. Afshari, M. (1998). Effects of air sprayer on Date worm control. Report of Agricultural Research Center of Khuzestan Province. Page 13 (In Farsi).
14. Miller, J. W. (2005). Report on the development and operation of a UAV for an experiment on the unmanned application of pesticides. Youngstown, Ohio: AFRL, USAF.
15. Pimentel, D &. Levitan, L. (1986). Pesticides: amounts applied and amounts reaching pests. Bioscience: 86-91.
16. Safari, M., Chaji, H., Lovaimi, N & Amirshaghghi,F. (2006). Evaluation of Common sprays used in wheat fields, Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 1(4): 1-12 (In Farsi).
17. Shamabadi, Z &. Tabatabaee-Kloor, R. (2008). Identification and application of sprayers. Publishing Makhtoom Gholi Faraghi, 220 pages, First print. (In Farsi).
18. Sheikhigarjan, A, &. Zand, E. (2005). Use of pesticides in agricultural products. Institute of Plant Pests and Diseases Research. 362 pages. (In Farsi).
19. Srivastava, A.K., Goering, C.E. & Rohrbach, R.P. (1993). Engineering Principles of Agricultural Machines. ASAE, text book, NO.6, ASAE, 2950, Nils Road, St Joseph. Michigan, USA.
20. Thacker, J.R.M. Mahmoudi, A.l. &. Deadman, M.L. (2003). Population dynamics and control of the Dubas bug Ommatissus lybicus in the Sultanate of Oman. In: "The BCPC International Congress- Crop Science and Technology, pp: 987-992.
22. Yang,F., Xue,X., Cai,C., Sun, Z &. Zhou, Q. (2018). Numerical Simulation and Analysis on Spray Drift Movement of Multi rotor Plant Protection Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Energies, 11, 2399; doi: 10.3390/en11092399.