Alves, M. D. S. et al. (2019). Efficacy of lemongrass essential oil and citral in controlling Callosobruchus maculatus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), a post-harvest cowpea insect pest. Crop Protection, 119, 191-196.
Amin Afshar, M. H., Mahasti, P. and Emam Jomeh, Z. (2016). Identification of constituents, minimum concentration of inhibition of growth and microtubule of rosemary essential oil cultivated in Shiraz. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 4 (60), 112-122. (In Farsi)
Arian Nezhad, S. and Jabaleh, I. (2017). Efficacy of Eucalyptus essential oils fumigant control against Ectomyelois ceratoniae (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) under various space occupation conditions. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Animal Biology, 6 (1), 35 – 39. (In Farsi)
Atapour, M., Bolandnazar, A. and Memarzadeh, M. R. (2017). Insecticidal effects of stick formulation of five medicine plants essential oils against sawtoothed grain beetle, Oryzaephilus surinamensis and the khapra beetle, Trogoderma granarium. Journal of Plant Pests Research, 7 (1), 29 – 42. (In Farsi)
Azizi Tabrizzad, N., Seyedin Ardebili, S. M. and Hojjati, M. (2019). Investigation of chemical compounds and antibacterial activity of pennyroyal, mint and thyme essential oils. Food Science and Technology, 15(12), 447 – 457. (In Farsi)
Batish, D. R., Singh, H. P., Kohli, R. K. and Kaur, S. (2008). Eucalyptus essential oil as a natural pesticide. Forest Ecology and Management, 256, 2166–74.
Dadkhah, A., Fatemi, F., Mohammadi Malayeri, M. R., Rasooli, A. and Karvin Ashtiani, M.H. (2019). The effects of Mentha Spicata on oxidative stress and COX-2 gene expression in prevention of sepsis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Research (Iranian Journal of Biology), 31(4), 567-581. (In Farsi)
Fahim, M., Safaralizadeh, M. and Safavi, S. (2012). Evaluation of Susceptibility of egg, nymph and adult of Greenhouse Whitefly Trialeurodes vaporariorum (Hem. Aleyrodidae) to Two Plant Essential Oils (Spearmint and Cumin) under Laboratory Conditions. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, 22(3), 27-35. (In Farsi)
Farashiani, E. F., Awang, R. M., Assareh, M. H., Omar, D. and Rahmanim, M. (2016). Fumigant toxicity of 53 Iranian Eucalyptus essential oils against stored product insect, Sitophilus oryzae L. Iranian Journal of forest and Range Protection Research, 13 (2): 132-139. (In Farsi).
10. Heydari Moghadam S., Azimizadeh N., Mohammadi H. 2018. Effects of cumin extract and the essential oil of Cuminum cyminum L. and Rosmarinus officinalis L. on some immature life stages of Ephestia kuehniella (Zeller) (Lep: Pyralidae). Iranian Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plants, 34(4), 594 – 603. (In Farsi)
11. Heydarzade, A., Moravej, G., Hatefi, S. and Shabahang, J. (2011). Fumigant Toxicity of Essential Oils Extracted from Three Medicinal Plants against Callosobruchus maculatus Adults (Coleoptera: Bruchidae). Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Science, 42(2), 275-284. (In Farsi)
12. Isman, M. B. (2016). Pesticides Based on Plant Essential Oils: Phytochemical and Practical Considerations. Medicinal and Aromatic Crops: Production, Phytochemistry, and Utilization: ACS Publications.
13. López, M. D. and Pascual-Villalobos, M. J. (2010). Mode of inhibition of acetylcholinesterase by monoterpenoids and implications for pest control. Industrial Crops and Products, 31, 284–288.
14. Malakootian, M. and Hatami, B. (2013). Survey of Chemical Composition and Antibacterial Activity of Rosmarinus Officinalis Essential oils on Escherichia Coli and Its Kinetic. Tolue Behdasht, 12 (1), 1-13. (In Farsi)
15. Maroufpoor, M., Vafaee, Y., Ebadollahi, A. and Badiee, E. (2017). Susceptibility of Some Stored Product Pests to Essential Oils of Dill, Celery and Wild Mint. Journal of Applied researches in Plant Protection, 6(1), 65 – 76. (In Farsi)
16. Mirkazemi, F., Bandani, A. R. and Sabahi, GH. A. (2010). Fumigant toxicity of essential oils from five officinal plants against two stored product insects: cowpea weevil, Callosobruchus maculatus (fabricius) and red flour beetle, Tribolium castaneum (herbest). Plant protection (Scientific journal of agriculture), 32(2), 37-53. (In Farsi)
17. Moura, E. D. S., Faroni, L. R. A., Zanuncio, J. C., Heleno, F. F. and Prates, L. H. F. (2019). Insecticidal activity of Vanillosmopsis arborea essential oil and of its major constituent α-bisabolol against Callosobruchus maculatus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae). Scientific Reports, 9, 3723.
18. Nasr Esfahani, M., Jalali Sendi, J., Moharami pour, S. and Zibaee, A. (2015). Effect of Thymus and Rosemary essential oil on toxicity and physiological parameters of diamondback moth Plutella xylustella L. Journal of Animan Researches, 27(4), 553 – 567. (In Farsi)
19. Pourya, M., Sadeghi, A., Ghobari, H., Nji Tizi Taning, C. and Smagghe, G. (2018). Bioactivity of Pistacia atlantica desf. Subsp. Kurdica (Zohary) Rech. F. and Pistacia khinjuk stocks essential oils against Callosobruchus maculatus (F, 1775) (Coloeptera: Bruchidae) under laboratory conditions. Journal of Stored Products Research, 77, 96-105.
20. Riazi, M., Khajehali, J., Poorjavad, N. and Bolandnazar, A. (2016). The mortality and repellency effect of a formulation of spearmint essential oil on the cotton-melon aphid under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Greenhouse Culture Science and Technology, 6(24), 169 – 180. (In Farsi)
21. Roozbehani, Z., Kechili, F., Shakarami, J. and Mosadegh, M. S. (2013). Fumigant toxicity of essential oils from four plant species on adult oryzaephilus surinamensis (L.) (Coleoptera: Silvanidae). Plant Protection, 36(4), 1-9.
22. Roozdar, E., Habibpour, B., Mossadegh, M. S. and Mahmoodi Sourestani, M. (2019). Journal of Plant Protection, 42 (3), 71 – 86.
23. Senfi, F., Safaralizadeh, M. H., Safavi, S. A. and Aramideh, Sh. (2014). Evaluation of fumigant toxicity of Laurus nobilis L. and Myrtus communis L. essential oils on eggs and adult stage of the Cowpea weevil, Callosobruchus maculatus F. (Col.: Bruchidae). Iranian Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plants, 30(2), 216 – 222. (In Farsi)
24. Stevenson, P. C., Isman, M. B. and Belmain, S. R. (2017). Pesticidal plants in Africa: a global vision of new biological control products from local uses. Industrial Crops and Products, 110, 2-9.
25. Su, Y. C., Ho, C. L., Wang, I. C. and Chang, S. T. (2006). Antifungal activities and chemical compositions of essential oils from leaves of four eucalypts. Taiwan Journal of Forest Science, 21, 49–61.
26. Tak, J. H., Jovel, E. and Isman, M. B. (2016). Comparative and synergistic activity of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil constituents against the larvae and an ovarian cell line of the cabbage looper, Trichoplusia ni (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). Pest Management Science, 72(3), 474-80.
27. Viteri Jumbo, L. O., Haddi, K., Faroni, L. R. D., Heleno, F. F., Pinto, F. G. and Oliveira, E. E. (2018). Toxicity to, oviposition and population growth impairments of Callosobruchus maculatus exposed to clove and cinnamon essential oils. PLoS ONE, 13(11), e0207618.
28. Watanabe, N. (1990). Diversity in life cycle patterns of bruchids occurring in Japan (Coleoptera: Bruchidae). In Fuji, K., Gatehouse, M. R., Johnson, C. D., Mitchel, R. and Yoshida, T. (Eds) Bruchids and Legumes: Economics, Ecology and Coevolution. (pp 141–147). Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
29. Zandi Sohani, N. and Ramezani, L. (2012). Investigation into Insecticidal Activity of Mentha arvensis and Mentha pulegium Essential Oils on Callosobruchus maculatus. Plant protection, 35(2), 1-11. (In Farsi)